Friday, March 11, 2011

My first 'taste' of Sydney

How am I feeling after week two you ask? Knackered would pretty much sum it up! After all weekend at the amazing Taste of Sydney festival (a show case of all the best culinary experiences Sydney has to offer) this will just be a short one I'm afraid, but I absolutely promise to put up more photos next week.

Here's a taster of what my week held:

I was sooooooo excited this week to decorate my first cake in its entirety, from start to finish. I made this one for a very big Lady Gaga  fan. I added a little personal flair to what would have otherwise been a fairly straight-forward DEI (Digitally Enhanced Image) bu adding some lightning bolts. Unfortunately this photo doesn't really do it justice, but I painted them on with edible blue glitter, and if I do say so myself, it looked VERY cool.

It's back to Taste of Sydney for me again this evening for night three of cupcake decorating workshops, stay tuned for more pics!

Neen x

No comments:

Post a Comment